We Offer Comprehensive Mortgage Services in Plantation
You don’t have to look far to see on-going development in Plantation, both residential and on the business front. The real estate landscape continues to grow in a positive direction, with luxury condominiums, home subdivisions, and sprawling business complexes. We can help you get property in Plantation. Contact Ace Mortgage Loan Corporation when looking for the best mortgage services in Plantation.
Ace Will Help You with Mortgage Services in Plantation
Your first step is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage, which will help determine how much you can afford to pay for a home. You will need proof of income or earnings, a copy of your credit report, a list of your assets, taxes, and your bank account statements. Getting pre-qualified or pre-approved will make your home-buying journey so much easier. We’ll also help you check for current mortgage rates to help you get the best deal, and help you decide between the various loans:
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration): Managed by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Conventional: not insured by the government
- Harp (Home Affordable Refinance Program): Helps struggling borrowers refinance their mortgage
- Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association) and Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation)
- VA Home Loan (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs): offered to military service members and their families
Interest rates have been inching higher, all year long, and you know that your interest rate determines your monthly payment amount. You might consider locking in a rate before it goes even higher. You have two choices with a mortgage type: fixed-rate mortgage, in which the rate remains the same the length of the loan, and an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), which gives you a fixed rate for a set period of time.
Unlike banks, mortgage bankers, and credit unions – as a mortgage lender, we’re a one-stop-shop for mortgages, handling everything “in-house.” Mortgage Loan Corporation, a trusted company, has been helping people get mortgages since 1996, and now it’s your turn.
Call Ace Mortgage Loan Corporation at (954) 777-4774 for information on mortgage services in Plantation.